Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eifel-Dolly waits for summer fairy tale

Cologne - When balls get Eifel Dolly aka Gabriela Castro (ageless), shiny eyes. Especially if they balls in the hands of Jens Lehmann thinks. "He is a gentleman and keep a solid life. That impresses me. Jens Lehmann is a decent man by the way of life and achieving good performance in goal, "says the Dolly Buster Double in Euskirchen.
Their curvy outfits, the EM has been trained beauty therapist at hand - kurzknappe shorts and "My balls just keep Lehmann-shirt for leisure, black-red-gold, even sewn sequined dress for gala evenings. Eifel-Dolly wants to become the EM-Sissi.
"I am already booked for a couple of events. But it would be my dream, Lehmann handed the trophy in Austria, "enthuses the passionate soccer girlfriend:" Black, red and gold slippers and sweatpants to wear others. That's nothing for me. But I definitely gucke all Germany games. "
But Gabriela aka Dolly is more than curves: "I am a versatile person, I'm fickle. Normalos we have enough. "Adilettenträger for that matter. Eifel-Dolly aka EM-Sissi is confident of himself: "I feel for the ball." We see ...